Religion and Gender invites its readers to review recently published books related to our field of study.
Currently the following books are available for interested reviewers:
- Brunotte Ulrike (2015). Helden des Todes. Studien zur Religion, Ästhetik und politiek moderner Männlichkeit Ergon-Verlag
- Casselbery, Judith (2017) The Labor of Faith: Gender and Power in Black Apostolic Pentecostalism. Duke University Press
- Inge, Anabel (2016). The Making of a Salafi Muslim Woman Paths to Conversion , Oxford University Press.
- Keinänen et al (2016). Contemporary encounters in gender and religion. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Liberatore, G. (2017). Somali, Muslim, British: Striving in Securitized Britain. Bloomsbury Publishing.
- Napolitano, Valentina (2016). Migrant Hearts & the Atlantic Return: Transnationalism and the Roman Catholic Church. Fordham University Press
- Reimer, Vanessa (2016). Angels on Earth. Mothering, Religion and Spirituality. Demeter Press.
- Robinson, Thomas A. (2016). Preacher Girl. Uldine Utley and the Industry of Revival. Baylor University Press.
- Brian Titley (2017). Silence
and Servitude: How American Girls Became Nuns, 1945-1965. McGill-Queen's
If you are interested to review one of the above books, please contact one of the book review editors An Van Raemdonck, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Jelle Wiering, J.O.Wiering@rug.nl
Information for publishers
Publishers may send review copies to the address below.
Please note that we do not guarantee that unsolicited review copies will be reviewed in Religion and Gender.
Nella van den Brandt
Journal Religion and Gender
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies